About The Foundation
Our vision is to help create a healthier generation through experiences that connect us to the land and provide opportunities to improve our communities
Plant a Seed & See What Grows Foundation is to strengthen the community’s capacity to:
- Help feed children
- Help the sick
- Help people who help the sick
- Help preserve the original seed strains
- Provide opportunities to experience the seed-to-table food cycle
- Feed the micronutrient deficient
- Respect – As an organization, we cherish our interconnectedness as individuals, as communities and as members of our global village. Each individual, each element is as important as the collective whole.
- Health and Wellness – Because we are interconnected to one another and we value the individual, our focus is on the health and wellness of others. We believe in a preventive, proactive and compassionate approach to better health so we are all able to fully participate in our communities.
- Power of Giving – We believe in the power of generosity and kindness as a way to improve peoples’ lives and the neighbourhoods we live in.
- Collaboration – We support other organizations to develop or deliver programs and services that multiply our impact to communities.
- Integrity – We are accountable and transparent in the work that we do in the communities we serve.