Plant a Seed & See What Grows
We are all interconnected – With one another with our food, with our environment and with our communities. We are what we eat. We are stewards of our land. We are what we contribute to our communities. At Plant a Seed Foundation, we nurture our interconnectivity with one another, with our food, our land and our communities. We are committed to helping others to:
- Understand and appreciate the seed-to-table cycle
- Create opportunities for outdoor learning experinces
We further suppport our communities by:
- Supporting school breakfast programs to nourish young minds
- Offering scholarships to post-secondary students in botanical and health sciences
- Assisting disadvantaged communities through our compassionate care program
- Developing seed preservation programs for our original strains of plants
Help us celebrate our connection to the world… And see what grows. Here’s how you can help.
Outdoor Learning Experiences
Plant a Seed Foundation provides children the opportunity to experience the seed-to-table cycle through outdoor learning experiences including farm visits.
School & Community Gardens
The Foundation provides funding opportunities for qualified donees that work with schools and communities across Canada to experience the seed-to-table cycle.
Plant a Seed Foundation will collaborate and support other charities to promote seed biodiversity, ecological seed production and to keep seeds in the public domain.
School breakfast Programs
Plant a Seed Foundation helps feed kids. Children need to be nourished with great-tasting and healthy breakfasts to learn, participate and play in schools.
Plant a Seed Foundation’s Compassionate Care Program helps financially disadvantaged individuals and communities in crisis.
Plant a Seed Foundation is pleased to help deserving Canadian undergraduate students accomplish their academic aspirations through education bursaries.
Plant a Seed –